Careers at Promise
Promise Communities is always looking for brilliant and inquisitive people to join us. If you have a new dimension to add to our team, please let us know. We will be especially interested in your application if you speak another language, or if you have experience working around the world.
Senior Consultant - Online Communities
About this opportunity
Promise Communities is seeking a high flying Senior Consultant to help us deliver on and grow a number of our largest, strategic accounts. You will be the lead on 3-4 accounts, with a small team reporting directly into you. You will be responsible for providing high level insight, innovation and brand strategy advice to your clients on a weekly basis. You will get to help them develop new products as well as establish the marketing direction for their brand. You will also be responsible for managing the client relationship.
This is a demanding role for a passionate, entrepreneurial and far-sighted individual. You will be working in a leadership position, ultimately managing several top quality consultants.
The potential for career development at Promise Communities is limitless. We are a true meritocracy. If you demonstrate high performance and creativity in your role, all options are available for discussion.
On a day-to-day basis, you will be expected to:
- Work with your consultancy team to solve insight, innovation and brand strategy challenges
- Create and deliver engaging, commercially relevant deliverables, presentations and workshops that convince senior stakeholders to not just listen, but act upon, your consultancy advice
- Be able to ask great questions which help your clients define their business problems and then design creative solutions to meet these needs
- Build great relationships with your clients and position Promise as an on-going strategic partner
- Grow key accounts by securing new projects from your existing clients
- Help our Fame agenda, by talking at conferences, writing papers and developing IP
- Support the MD and Consultancy Director in winning new accounts
- Take an active role in helping us develop our technology, innovation techniques, brand processes and insight methodologies
- Over 5 years of experience in planning, innovation, brand strategy or equivalent
- A proven track-record of consulting with global companies including FMCG and technology brands. You will have owned client relationships and be able to clearly demonstrate the impact you have made on growing accounts
- A good knowledge of one or more of these processes: new product development, comms development, brand strategy development and strategic insight work
- You’ll be quick to understand a client’s business challenges and be skilled at developing solutions to meet their needs. You’re adept at analysing qualitative and quantitative data to develop insights and clear recommendations. You’ll be a confident and clear presenter and be at ease delivering and work-shopping findings with diverse senior audiences
- You should be hungry to learn, have tonnes of energy, be passionate about brands and have a natural enthusiasm for the online world and social media. No day at Promise is ever the same, so you’ll be looking for a fast-moving, entrepreneurial environment where your ability to multi-task and get things done will help you excel
- A hunger to change the status quo: our vision at Promise is to revolutionise the way brands are managed. We’re getting there. Will this motivate you?
- A 2:1 or First from a top-tier university
- While we appreciate that co-creation is quite a new concept, previous experience with online/offline co-creation approaches will be a plus
We have recently won several large clients and are looking for someone who can start as soon as possible.
For more information please contact Nicole Holloway on 0207 290 0290 or email at email@example.com
We are currently